The Reason Most People’s Agency’s fail is that they don’t have a consistent way to get new Clients…
Dear Fellow Expert and Entrepreneur,
Over the last 8 years, I’ve been busy building a multi-million dollar business online by helping entrepreneurs, from all over the world, grow their bottom lines by leveraging the internet.
One of the main reasons that I’ve been able to grow my business so fast lies in my ability to “close the deal” more effectively than my competitors. While my competition is sitting around waiting for potential clients to make a decision on whether or not they want to invest in their product or service, I’m already moving
on to closing the next deal (and then another one after that).
While most people selling their products and services are spending their time following up with potential clients, I never get stuck with wondering if a client who has said “let me think about it” or “give me just a few weeks” is going to actually sign up.
So… What’s my Secret?
IN SHORT… I learned the power of “SHOW AND TELL”.
More specifically… I built a “visual selling system” that allows me to consistently find, attract, and close my ideal types of clients (no matter how busy my life gets outside of my business)… by leveraging the power of personalized cold emails.
Let me explain…
Also See: Flux Academy – The $10K Website Process
That system all starts with a Weekly “Cold Email Ritual”… (I send 10 emails every week like clockwork)
Every single week (usually on a Wednesday because it fits my personal schedule), I spend around 1-2 hours going through the following routine.
- I’ll grab a medium coffee at one of my favorite local coffeeshops and sit down in front of my laptop. (I throw a little sweetener in it… but I try not to overdo it)
- I pick a city that has over 75,000 people in it and I’ll do a Google search for “Niche + City Name” (I rock a different city every week)
- I pick out 10 of the businesses that I find in that search to send out a special cold email campaign (note that I said campaign… not single email).
- I send out at least 10 of my special emails every week to those 10 businesses (a new set each week)… Like Clockwork.
- I get clients… week in and week out… for my Agency’s services.
But Ben… I’ve heard that sending out Cold Emails isn’t Effective for Getting Clients.
I’ve heard it 1000 times too.
“Cold email doesn’t work to get agency clients”
The people that say that aren’t exactly wrong.
(based on how they tried to make email work)
Most of the folks that try to sell their Agency services through cold email never get a response and end up feeling like they put in a ton of work for no return at all.
This is the case because 99.9% of people that try to get clients via cold email are doing it completely wrong.
So… what makes me emails work when others are failing left and right?
It comes down to 3 core things that make my emails different.
The 3 Parts of my Cold Email Campaigns that FORCE them to Work.
There are 3 core things that make the way I get clients with cold emails different than most people on the planet…
- I don’t send a single email to a mass audience My emails come off as personal… because they are actually personal.
- I show examples of my work. I don’t depend on the potential client to imagine what I can do for them. I show them an example of what the work will look like and how it can help them grow their business. This is the #1 reason I get responses back.
- I track my opens… This is key. I use a special tool to track all of the opens on my emails and then I have a special way of following up when they read the message that I sent.
Because of those 3 things above, my emails not only get responses from potential clients, they also close deals.
All that said… What is actually inside of my Special Emails that I send to Cold Prospects?
There are 5 core components to the special kinds of emails that I send out. Each email that I send out to a cold prospect has all of these present inside of the text.
1. Cold Email Component #1: The Attention Grabber.
Every single email that I send to these cold prospects follows a formula that is guaranteed to grab that persons attention (because it is literally a subject line aimed at that business… it wouldn’t work for anyone else).
2. Cold Email Component #2: The Relationship Bridge.
Every single email that I send out spells out exactly how I am related to someone in that business (even thought I’ve never met them before) This is a technique that I’ve been implementing that changes the entire nature of my interaction with a cold contact.
3. Cold Email Component #3: Social Proof Example.
In every email, I show an example of someone else in their field who is successfully using the service that I’m about to pitch them. (the best part is that the social proof doesn’t have to come from a current client of mine).
4. Cold Email Component #4: Visual Examples.
This is key… let me repeat that… this is key. The thing that really seals the deal in these emails (and results in me getting a response back) is that I include examples of my work that they can go check out. The examples are very visual and give them a sense of what I can do for them (I don’t know why… but most people don’t do this and it’s why they fail)
5. Cold Email Component #5: Call to Action.
In every email I send out… I tell them exactly what to do next. I don’t make a silly call to action. I have a very specific thing that I tell them to do next that helps me convert lots of clients.
While most people who try to get clients with cold emails are struggling to even get people to open their emails… I’m connecting with business owners and closing clients every single week.
The email above is a core part of a system that I call my “Show and Tell Funnel”.
Most people struggle hard to get clients for their agency and the reason is because they don’t have a system to consistently get in front of potential clients, get their attention, and get them interested in their services.
If this sounds familiar…
I’d like to wipe that struggle out for you once and for all.
I’d like to walk you exactly through:
- Exactly how I’m deciding on who to send my 10 emails to each week.
- Exactly what I write in the emails that I send to each of these business owners.
- The exact examples that I send of my work that help me get these cold prospects interested in what I can do for them.
- The special “sales page” that I link them to that showcases the examples of my work (but also helps to convert them into buyers directly from the sales page)
- The cool little tool that I use to track opens of my special emails that trigger me to follow up with those business owners in a special way.
- The step-by-step system that I use to follow up with the 10 folks that I email each week that skyrockets my conversions on these emails (This is the thing that most people don’t do that leaves a fortune on the table.)
- The exact training that I rocked with a new employee so that I didn’t even have to send out the 10 emails myself anymore (and how I get away with paying them $400/month to send out these emails for me).
- How you can use this method to methodically lock down clients from all over the United States (even if you don’t live in the US).
What I’ll be Showing you Inside of the “Show and Tell Funnel” Program.
Part 1: The 10 Emails a Week Client System.
You’re going to see a full walkthrough of how sending 10 emails a week (that take around 1-2 hours to send) can get you clients from all over the world… no matter where you live. You’ll finally be able to have a consistent way to attract clients without ever having to meet them face to face.
Part 2: The Show and Tell “Email Writing Campaign” Template.
You’ll get the exact email template that I use to write personal cold emails to my potential clients. You’ll learn how the embedded “psychological hooks” grab the attention of these business owners and get them to respond back. You’ll also see exactly how I respond to them to get the deal done.
Part 3: The Show and Tell “Single Page Sales Closer” Template.
You’ll get the full single page template that I use with my email campaigns to close business from a distance. You’ll also see the powerful way that I use Remarketing to make sure that my message and agency isn’t easily forgotten.
Part 4: The “Once they Open Followup System”.
You’ll learn the exact hooks that I use to close the sale once they open up the emails that I send them. You’ll see how I track opens and the followup process that I use to close the deal once they give me the “sales signals” that I need to move forward in the process.
Part 5: The $400/month Show and Tell Funnel Outsourcing Guide.
You’ll learn how to train someone else to send out the email each week, as well as set up the sale. This will allow you to focus on growing other parts of your agency.
This is the secret to putting your cold client outreach on autopilot without sacrificing the system’s effectiveness.