Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Advanced – WSO Downloads
The most easy-to-follow (yet in-depth) SEO training program laser-focused on catapulting your amazing blog posts to the top of Google over and over again.
How 1,000+ Bloggers in More Than 40 Different Niches are Ranking Higher in Google and 10x’ing Their Organic Traffic
To All My Talented, Side-Hustlin’
Bloggers Whose Pinterest Impressions Dropped By 50% For No Good Reason Last Month …
Did you ever wonder why the Google gods smile down on some bloggers sending them thousands of free visitors every single day allowing them to rack up affiliate sales, email subscribers and instantly get approved for Mediavine even though they just started their blog a few months ago…
… while you’re busting your butt every week cranking out valuable content, but can’t escape the ghost-town that is page 12 of Google while barely earning enough from your blog to cover last month’s Subscribe & Save order of your little-one’s box of Pampers?
Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 If you think it’s because they have …
- Five hours every day to research a million new post ideas, write 10,000-word blog posts, and send 25 guest post pitches to people who have never heard of them just to get backlinks…
- An established blog with 300 posts already published and a decade of blogging experience already under their belt…
- A PhD from Stanford to understand all the over-the-top tech and SEO mumbo-jumbo…
Hundreds of extra dollars sitting around to invest in 14 different overpriced SEO tools…
Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 You’d be wrong.
Why SEO is Such an Overwhelming Time-Suck to Most Side-Hustlin’ Bloggers…Here’s what you need to know about ranking high in Google in 2019 (and beyond) without feeling like you’re drowning in a sea of information overload.
The days of pumping out 500-word blog posts in 20 minutes stuffed to the brim with keywords then building spammy backlinks from garbage sites just to get your domain authority higher are OVER.
And don’t even get me started about just popping keywords into Yoast and praying for the green lights to appear.You see …With Rank Brain (Google’s new algorithm), featured snippets and E-A-T—Google has gotten a LOT smarter.And with more & more bloggers finally realizing they can’t rely on Pinterest for ALL their traffic anymore (#smart), they’re now turning their attention on SEO.Which makes ranking high on Google search results an all out battle.So it’s no wonder people love shouting…You can’t rely on Google anymore!
I can’t even with all these Google updates!
SEO is DEAD!
Here’s the truth, friend: SEO is a long way from being dead.
It’s just that doing SEO the old way is dead.
Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 How to Escape the Wrath of the Google Algorithm Gods1. STOP believing that keyword research is about brainstorming one random keyword and letting the Yoast plugin take care of everything else.Despite what you may have heard, there is a right way and wrong way to do keyword research—and if you don’t know the secret to uncovering literally thousands of golden keyword opportunities, you’re going to waste hours spinning your wheels guessing if what you’re doing is actually going to work. (#spoileralert … it’s not).
2. STOP believing that SEO is so hard, overwhelming, and is gonna take up so much of your free time that you’re never going to see your first-born kid again.
If you’re a busy side-hustlin’ Pinterest blogger who’s got little kids to look after, a full-time office gig, and a Tailwind queue you have to keep feeding lest Pinterest take away all your traffic, then how are you going to find the time to learn this SEO thing?
Here’s a little secret: once you finally know how to do SEO the right way, it all becomes second nature and you’ll begin to weave all the tips and tricks you’ve learned into your blogging routine—and you’ll get access to my “One Hour a Day of SEO” framework to keep you on track.3. STOP believing that just because you’re new to SEO, you can afford to ignore Google.
Have you been told that because you’re a new-ish blogger that you should forget about SEO and Google and focus on other, easier things (like Pinterest)?
There’s one little problem with this approach: the whole time you’re focusing on Pinterest, Google is still watching. They’re indexing your blog, judging your content quality, grading your on-page SEO, and paying super-close attention to how readers are interacting with your site.
And if you have SEO issues with your site—maybe your site speed is slow, maybe your theme isn’t mobile-friendly, maybe your content isn’t up to par (the most likely culprit)—Google is going to ding you for it and bury you deep in the search results.
4. STOP being afraid to put yourself out there to get links and mentions from other big sites in your niche.
Did you know that the #1 most important factor to ranking in Google isn’t your amazing content but actually the backlinks you’re able to get back to your blog?
If you don’t know how to get high quality links from high authority sites, you’re going to have a heap of trouble ranking in Google.
5. STOP writing content that Google hates.
If your idea of “quality content” is still pumping out 500-word blog posts 3x a week just so you can say to your Facebook blogging friends that you’re “posting consistently”, then you need a new approach to creating epic content that Google loves to rank.
Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Getting Your Blog to the Top of Google and
Cashing Mediavine & Amazon Checks is Easier Than Ever
(Because Most Bloggers Still Have No Clue How To Do SEO)Look, if you’re on this page then you already know ranking and banking in Google to attract a steady flow of traffic, followers, and email subs is the key to growing your blog into the substantial source of income you’ve always known it could be.The type of income that allows you to …
Pop into your kiddo’s 1st grade show-and-tell unannounced on Thursday morning to surprise them because you’re no longer answering to anyone but yourself now since you’ve quit your 9-5.
Not hesitate for even one second as you hit add to cart on that new Coach bag you’ve always wanted but weren’t quite sure you could really afford (#nowyoucan)
Finally hire that VA you’ve always needed to take care of those little day-to-day tasks that were eating away at your time but now that you’re running a real biz you know is totally worth the investment.But what you might not know is that there’s a simple three-step SEO system that has the potential to …
Get you (and your blog) featured on huge websites like Forbes, The Penny Hoarder, and Business Insider (like my students have).
Help you create content that ranks, bring in thousands of free visitors a day on autopilot, and put you in the position where big brands are reaching out to you to work together.
Let you generate a steady stream of passive cash from Mediavine and Amazon because once your posts are ranking at the top of Google you can ditch fillin’ up your Tailwind queue all day long.And it’s called …
- After Implementing the Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 System, You’ll Have…
- A Google Sheet jam-packed with hundreds of golden keyword ideas after implementing the keyword research technique that walks you through over-the-shoulder how to identify prime ranking opportunities
- A homepage layout and site structure designed to keep Google happy and users on your page
- A step-by-step process for researching, outlining, and optimizing all your blog posts so there’s no more guesswork involved on whether Google will rank your post or not that only takes a few minutes to put together
- A guest posting pitch template proven to get “yes” replies so you won’t feel awkward or like you’re wasting your time reaching out to people … just to get ignored
- The ability to reach out to and pitch your story to journalists from some of the biggest publications on the internet who are eager and willing to talk about—and link back to—your blog
- The “plug and play” affiliate marketing content framework I use to rank affiliate-type keyword posts that generate thousands of dollars passively from Amazon (month after month)
- But more than that, Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 will finally give you the confidence that you can master this SEO thing and have it finally click.
- Let’s take a look under the hood at all the simple yet comprehensive, actionable, and over-the-shoulder video trainings you’ll get instant access to.
- Now the value from just these 8 modules is worth well over $997 alone, but since I’m obsessed with seeing you finally succeed with SEO, for my action takers who want to supercharge their results, when you upgrade to Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Advanced, I’m tossing in these 9 must-have bonuses…